If you ordered the optional cabled PCIe hardware with your recording system there will be a PCI Express board included in your shipment. After installing this board into a PCI Express slot on your system you will need to install the Dolphin software. The installer for the cabled PCIe connection for use with Cobra recording systems is copied into the "c:\program files\Conduant\CobraServer" folder when the Cobra SDK is installed. The installer has a name starting with "Dolphin_eXpressWare". This installer should be run as an administrator on your system. Be sure to uninstall any existing Dolphin software versions prior to running this installer. Also note that if a previous version was installed the system should be restarted after uninstalling and prior to installing the new version.
- Open a command window with administrator privileges
- Execute the supplied msi installer
- Select "Next >" from Welcome screen
- Select "Cluster Node" from "Choose Setup Type" screen, then "Next >"
- Select "Workstation/M9537A" from "Machine deployment type" screen, then "Next >"
- Accept License Agreement and "Next >"
- Select "Install"
- Select "Configure" button to add Firewall exceptions
- Select "Next >"
- Select "Finish"
- Restart the system
Once installed there will be a new entry in the Windows menu system for "Dolphin Express PX". To check if everything installed correctly you can run the "dis_diag" program.